Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~~~~ i am sitting here in my living room with my middle brother (MB) and AP. They came out to visit me for a week. MB fixed my laptop because i got a virus on it from myspace chat and fixed our internet so that it runs faster. MB is now watching a movie on his laptop with earphones on so that he is in his own little world. AP is reading my written journal that i started back in December of 2006. While upstairs in Roommates room another friend SB is on the desktop and talking to someone on her cell. Son is due home in about ten minutes and Roommate is at work. We have a full house this week. SB is up from southern IL. She has been here for over a week already and should be here for the rest of this week as well.

~~~~ It is really nice though i have missed having a full house of people that are not always screaming and yelling. We can all sit and do our own things or we can call talk and play games. In face when Roommate gets home i am going to see if he wants to get everyone together and play Apples to Apples it is a really fun game. We played it last Saturday night with SB, E (SB's friend) who came over, TH, NH, CL, M_, and Son. We all had a great time and want to have everyone but E over again to play it this weekend as well, while Son is at his dad's for the weekend. It is a lot more fun to play when you do not have to edit what you want to say because of a little kid in the room. Everyone was good though with Son and loved that he was playing. i do not know if AP or MB have ever played the game so we will have to see.

~~~~ i have court tomorrow and SB and AP are talking about coming to court with me. That will be very interesting to see. They have been told to behave and not ague with my lawyer or my judge. We will see how things go but i know i am not getting my divorce. i am probably going to trial and that sucks. But i do not want to blog about my divorce because all that will do is upset me and stress me out.


0 comments: