Thursday, April 29, 2010


-->

~~~~ i have been in bed for the last week with problems from my side and migraines almost every day. i would say in the last 10 days i have had 8 migraines. i tried taking the Prilosec like my doctor told me and it triggered my migraine attacks. my head hurt so bad i was ready to scream many times. Not to mention it did not help the pain in my side so i had to choose what medication to take when both were really bad because i can not take my migraine medication and the Vicodine for my side at the same time. i am also waiting for the doctor to send me an order for a Hida Scan to be done on my Gallbladder to see if it is really what is causing all the pain in my side.
~~~~ So all this week i have been laying in bed watching Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman on Youtube.com and working on crocheting an altar cloth for my altar at the office. i am almost done with this after pulling it out three times to change how i wanted it done. i am hoping that i will not be in bed with all of this much longer because there is so much that i need to get done around my house. Laundry has been piling up again and i want to get it all taken care of before next weekend but right now every time that i bend over for any reason my head throbs all the more and the pain increases 10 fold. ~~~~ After three years of major stress from my divorce that is now done and over with i get this sick. It sucks. It seems that my body does not know how to be unstressed so it is causing problems just to feel normal and i really do not like it. i have to go back to court sometime in May to find out how much child support is going to be paid to me and when he has to have paid off the $2725.00 he owes in back alimony by.
~~~~ A friend of mine from high school told me about a web page called FLYlady.net and it seems like something that can really help me get my house under control. This web page takes you through with baby steps on how to get your life in order and get rid of CHAOS ... Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome. i have not started this yet but i really want to once i am feeling a bit better because the first step is to shine your kitchen sink and part of that uses bleach. Right now even thought of smelling bleach makes my head hurt worse. i have to wait until i am feeling better to do any of it really.


-->

0 comments: