Monday, February 28, 2011

~~~~ i got a new phone today. my old one was really messing up and driving me nuts so i got a new one and i like it, i think. i have not had it very long, as in only about an hour. But it is smarter than i am and that is not a good thing so i need to sit down and learn it. That will take time but i will get it. i swear that i will.

~~~~ i even drove and got it all by myself and that is a huge thing for me. Driving is not my favorite thing to do but i am making myself do it as often as i can with short trips to start and then i will go farther and farther until i am just fine driving but that will take a long time to get to.

~~~~ So anyway. This new phone is a smart phone that is completely touch. i got the purple one but it also comes in black. It is the LG Optimus S. i looked at it on Sunday but had to think about it and see what i really wanted. This one does more then i wanted but, also does everything that i wanted it to. So now i have to enter all my numbers and alarms again but i will get it done.

0 comments: