Sunday, May 24, 2009


~~~~ i am starting this blog on my 31st birthday. my wish this year is that my divorce will be finalized and i will be able to move on and move forward with my life. i feel like i have been in a holding pattern for the last two years because of my divorce and custody battle. i just can not seem to make any long term decisions about my life because i do not now what is going on with the most important thing in my life, Son. Once i know the details of that and my divorce is done i can finally go to college and get my degrees. i think i have finally figured out what i want to do with my life, become an Occupational Physical Therapist. i have always wanted to help people and after having been hit by a car while walking down the street i know how much Physical Therapist really do help people but because of permanent damage to my back, hips and left leg i can not become a regular Physical Therapist because there is to much lifting that i can not do. Once my divorce is done i want to apply for any grants and possible scholarships that i can get from the government to help pay for school. Believe it or not i really do miss going to school and learning new stuff. Plus doing this will help me take care of Son and any future children that i may have in a comfortable way. i do not me comfortable as in a huge house and lots of expensive stuff that is not what i need or want in my life. i mean i will not have to worry about the money to pay the bills and i will be able to maintain a steady lifestyle where my children will learn the lessons of life.

~~~~ my second goal this year is to get together with the one that gave me the nick name of CB and work on our project. i love to write poetry, and have a pen name that i write under, and he is an amazing artist. We want to get our works together into a book and have it published as well as make up some prints to sell online or at his store of his art work illustrating my poetry. i have been writing poetry for many years now since i was in 8Th grade i believe and though my work has greatly changed over the years as i have changed the one thing that has not changed is my love of writing it.

~~~~ This blog however will not have much of anything to do with my poetry though as i have another place for all of that to be done. i just never seem to remember to write in my journals that i have here at home though i always am able to write down my poetry. i just thought that i would give this a try and see if i can keep a blog going of what is happening in my life. i have tried it on my other sites like facebook and myspace but seem to be unable to keep a steady one going because of one reason or an other. Though as i am starting a new year of my life i am going to try and improve my habits and not be so lazy about things that i want to do for me.


0 comments: