Friday, May 29, 2009


~~~~ i am submissive by nature but choose whom i will allow to be Dominant over me. No person will ever make me do something i do not want to do ever again. i have made myself this promise and so far i have kept it. It used to be that i was a doormat and allowed others to walk all over me. However with the help of a very dear friend i have found that i am a strong person and can exercise my will and my rights without changing the fact that i like to be submissive. i will no longer allow others to bully me into anything that i do not want to do and will forcefully stand up for my rights if i have to. Just because i like to be in service to others does not mean that am any less human or have less rights.

**** i use the lower case letter "i" to represent me and any time i start a sentence with a word such as "i, me, or my" it will be lower case to represent my submission. While all other words that start a sentence will be upper cased as they should be. ****

~~~~ Being submissive does not mean i am weak willed, minded or physically weak by any stretch of the imagination. In fact until about 3 years ago when i was hit by a car i was/am a state certified security guard and have worked many different venues and events including concerts of all kinds from Metal to Raves to Country to Pop to Rap to Christian to ..... you name it and i have probably worked it. As well as Hotels, Convention Centers, Sports Games of all types and just about everything that would need security including Proms.

0 comments: