Saturday, January 1, 2011

~~~~ i do not normally make resolutions but this year i think i am going to give it a try. There are things that i want to change in my life and not just because it is the new year but because i want to be a better person and have been trying to change them for a while now.
  • * Lose weight and get into shape
  • * Get back to FLYing
  • * Work on my jealousy issues
  • * Go to school
  • * Work on my poetry
  • * Get my driver's license
  • * Give someone the space they need
~~~~ These are not in any particular order. They are just the order that they came to me. i need to work on several things that will make me a better person for me and help me to move on in my life. i have been through a lot and am trying to be the person i am meant to be rather then the person that my depression has turned me into lately. i am getting better but i still have a long way to go. (To the one that knows most about what i am talking about, "thank You, for helping me see things through the other's eyes.")

0 comments: