Tuesday, October 6, 2009


~~~~ It has been raining off and on for days now. Part of me wishes it would stop raining so that i can take Son out and do the pictures i wanted to get of him in the park down the street. But now the bike trail is all muddy and the trees are too wet for him to climb and sit in without getting soaked and it is chilly outside. i want to get these pictures of Son taken and edited so that i can get or make frames for them and give them out as Christmas presents to my family.

~~~~ Though an other part of me loves the rain as long as there is no lightening. i love to sit in my room with my blinds open and watch the rain fall. It is just so beautiful. Or if it is raining hard enough that i can hear it i love to sit and read next to my window and listen to the rain hit the roof and windows. i love the way the air smells all fresh and clean after a good rain and the wet, crisp it smells during a rain.

~~~~i love being out in the rain as well on a nice warm day. i have been known to go out and dance in the rain. Several of my friends think i am strange for doing this but i love
the feel of the rain falling on my flesh as i dance around to a good song on my cd or just the sound of the rain even. Going for a walk in a warm rain is always wonderful and refreshing.

~~~~ i even have a couple of cd's that i love to listen to that are of thunderstorms. i love the sound of a thunderstorm with the hard rain falling and the thunder crashing as long as i do not have to see the lightening. Once in a while when i need to relax i will put one of these cd's on and curl up in a chair, under a blanket, with a good book, a cup of tea, and my Storm Watch candle burning. Just wish this
worked all the time to help me de-stress and relax. But even once in a while it is great though doing it when it is really raining is better.




0 comments: