Thursday, January 7, 2010


~~~~ It has been snowing since last night and is not supposed to stop until sometime tomorrow night. So i am sitting inside my nice warm house looking out the window as i work on my laptop and my crocheting. i am making a new scarf for Son , and one for Roommate too. The work is going slow because my shoulder is still so sore.

~~~~ my mom without being able to look at it or feel it says it sounds like i pulled or tore a muscle. How i did it in my sleep i do not know but i guess i did. She says i need to go to the Dr. to have it checked but i have not done that yet. Until i do she said not to use it much and not to do anything that makes it hurt more. This means no laundry or cleaning because it hurts to lift anything or reach lift my arm higher then level with my shoulder. Just getting dressed is a pain in the shoulder that makes me scream. Putting on my bra is a new experience in finding ways to try and do it that does not reduce me to tears. Not to mention trying to brush my hair i swear my neighbors must think i am being tortured here when i am trying to brush my hair and there is no one home with me at the time because Son is at school and Roommate is at work.

~~~~ But anyway back to the beautiful snow that is falling outside my window. i wish i could be out there in it and just enjoying the beauty of it. my body just does not like the could though. Son is begging to go sledding but by the time Roommate gets home it will be dark and it is too cold to walk to the sledding hill by ourselves. So hopefully the snow will still be nice and thick on the ground in two weeks when Son is here for a weekend and not at his father's so that we can take him sledding. Maybe his father will take him sledding this weekend but i doubt it.

~~~~ Maybe this weekend i can get Roommate to go for a walk with me through the Park Preserves to take some pictures of the snow on the trees and if there is any freshly fallen snow the snow on the train tracks too. i can see the train tracks out my window and they look beautiful right now but it is too dark to get a picture of them i from my back yard i tried. The big oak trees in the front and back yard look so beautiful with the snow on all their branches too. i will try to get pictures of that soon as well.


0 comments: