Monday, January 4, 2010


~~~~ Sitting here watching M*A*S*H the TV series on DVD on my laptop while i work away at my crocheting. This past weekend Son was at his father's and Roommate was up north visiting his mom so i was home alone from Friday morning to Sunday night. i did something to aggravate and hurt my right shoulder and i do not know what i did or how it did it. i woke up Wednesday morning with what a thought was a stiff neck from sleeping funny but it turns out i did something to my shoulder and not my neck.

~~~~ i can not reach to far in front of my without my shoulder hurting and i can not lift my arm any higher then level with my shoulder or i am in tears. This is my right shoulder too so it really limits what i can do. i have been taking it easy and not over doing it but that does not seem to be helping. So i am going to talk to my mom about what i can do to make it better or what i could have done to hurt it.

~~~~ Any way in an effort to take it easy but still get stuff done this weekend i worked on my crocheting all weekend and got two baby blankets done and more done on the queen sized blanket i am making for one of my brothers and his girlfriend. While working on these i sat and watched M*A*S*H and am now up to Season 5. i love M*A*S*H always have since i was little and watched it with my parents. To me it is timeless and i could watch it all day long as i proved this weekend getting through 5 seasons in just a few days. The only thing i do not like about my M*A*S*H DVDs is that the first four seasons did not have a play all option so i had to get up at the end of every episode and go back to the main menu to pick the next episode.

~~~~ i also broke my Fujifilm FinePix a500 camera. It was on the TV table next to my bed and i accidentally kicked over the table in the middle of the night and the camera hit the wooden floor and broke. Now i need to get a new one of those. i found one on EBAY for around $40 and i need to see if i will have any money in time to get.


0 comments: