Thursday, December 31, 2009


~~~~ With the year 2009 ending i am taking a look back to see where i have been, where i thought i would be, and where i am. One big thing that has not changed is the fact that i am not yet divorced and i thought i would be by now. i wanted to be divorced and in school but that has not happened yet. i am happy that i have Son with me and living here, that Roommate, Son, and i are all getting along great, and that i have found that i have more strength then i thought i did.

~~~~ With this coming new year i want to be divorced and moving on with my life. i want to go to school and start working towards my goals of becoming a C.O.T.A. and then an O.T. i also want to lose the weight i have gained over the last two years so that i am healthier and happier with myself. With my back and hips the way that they are the more weight that i lose the better until i am down to the recommended weight and size for my height and that is so that i am healthier and in a lot less pain. To reach this goal i am going to start with walking and simple Yoga. When the weather gets nicer i will get out my bike and start taking bike rides with Son, and Roommate if they want to come along.

~~~~ The biggest thing i want to work on learning this new year is to not allow the actions of others to stress me out so much. i cannot control what they do but i can control how i allow it to affect me. The more i let them stress me out the more i let them win and i have had enough of doing that in my life.

~~~~ As far as my crafting goes i want to work on crocheting for charities and friends. i also want to learn to knit. i found a yarn shop near my home that offers knitting lessons and when i have the money i want to take them. i also want to start trying out natural fibers. i have always worked with acrylics and can only really use Caron Simply Soft when it comes to the acrylics because the others are so rough they give me burns like 'rug burns' on my fingers. So maybe some of the natural fibers will be softer and better for my skin.

~~~~ i also want to work on my poetry. Both writing more and getting the project with my friend going. We have been talking about doing it for years and have not been able to get started for one reason or another. We have both had so much going on in our lives.


0 comments: