Friday, December 18, 2009


~~~~ All day yesterday i had a migraine that made my head feel like it was going to explode. i slept all day while Son was at school and Roommate went out and bought McDonald's for dinner so that i did not have to cook. However once Son was home i just could not let myself go back to sleep even though that was what my migraine meds were trying to make me do.

~~~~ So i tore out and restated the blanket i am making for one of my brothers. At about 1:30 in the morning long after Son was in bed i had to ask Roommate to take it away from me and not let me have it back until today because i could not get myself to stop. i kept saying to myself, "i will stop after i finish this row." And three rows later i was saying it again. i know i need to get this blanket done and before my family comes out so that i can give it to them when they do. But i do not know when that is right now. Plus i have other things i need to get done.

~~~~ It does not look like it in this picture because it is all folded over itself but this blanket is long enough to go across a queen size bed and i do have more then the 6 rows shown done. Each color is actually 2 rows of that color so there are 11 rows done with the 12th row started.

~~~~ Okay well i need to get off of here and go get laundry done and then back to the crocheting. i want to get all these projects done but i must be realistic and acknowledge that i will most likely not have them all done before my family gets out here. Especially if the phone i just got is true and they are going to try and be here sometime during the week between Christmas and New Years.

0 comments: