Tuesday, September 7, 2010

~~~~ There is so much going on in my life right now that i am worried or upset about that i am having a hard time relaxing again. So i have picked up my crocheting with more determination lately. Between everything with my dad and stuff with a couple of my dear friends and then everything that is or is not going on between Roommate and i. Lets just say i have my plate full and need to spend some time on me.

~~~~ my "me time" finds my crochet hook going in one project after another. i am finishing a baby blanket for a baby that was just recently born so that i can get it sent out to OH to the mother for her. i am also making squares for a Ravelry group as i said in my last post. This group puts the squares that are donated from all over the world together to make a blanket for someone who needs it in some way. Plus i am making a drawstring pouch as a gift for someone to say thank you for caring even though we do not really know each other very well.

~~~~ i have found that i am even crocheting while i am making calls for work. If i am on hold or waiting for the phone to be answered my hook is flying through one of my projects. i also found a pattern to crochet a flogger with and without beads. Now i just need to get the right type of yarn for it and then i will be making at least 4 of them maybe more depending on who wants them. i know i am making one with and one without beads for me then i just need to find someone to use it. i know who i want to do that but only time will tell if that is every going to happen. Though things look like they may be heading that way in the future. i just need to give them time and space for both of us to heal and deal with what is going on in our lives.

~~~~ i am also going to be taking the written test soon so that i can get my learners permit for driving and that has me worried. i am very scared of driving because of accidents that have happened to me in the past... ie. getting hit by the car while walking. But i need to learn to drive and be more independent for both myself and Son. Roommate is willing to teach me to drive and has been driving me where i need to go for years and it will be nice to be able to do it on my own when i have to. i am doing well at learning to live on my own. There are still somethings that i need help with but most it i am doing for myself.



0 comments: