Tuesday, September 29, 2009


~~~~ This is my wonderful digital camera the Nikon D40. i love taking pictures with this and am still learning how to get my pictures to look the best they can. i really want to take some photography classes when i have the money to learn to use my camera really well and take the best pictures i possibly can. i also have a digital "point & shoot" (P&S) FinePix A5
00 from Fujifim. i love this little camera i can get really good pictures with it from a moving car or it really dark places like an Aquarium (without flash of course).

~~~~ i love to take scenery pictures of the different season. In fact some of my pictures are on my blog. The flowers in Finding The Beauty In Things Others Can Not were taken with my cameras well all but the Rose. i found the Rose online because i am very allergic to them and tend to stay away from
them. The Lilacs were taken with my camera on my cell phone and the flower garden and Violet in the grass were taken with my P&S. i have hundreds of pictures on my laptop of trees and such that i have taken through out the season. i am thinking of starting another blog on here just to post all my pictures.

~~~~ i also love to edit and play with my pictures changing to Black and White or Sepia and things like that. i have both Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office Picture Manager that i can edit photos in. To be honest when i first started editing photos all i used was Paintshop. That is how i learned the basics of overlaying pictures to make other ones. There are still times when i use Paintshop to edit my pictures because it is fun to do.

~~~~ i do not take my Son to get profession pictures taken i take him outside or somewhere in the house and taken them myself. Then i either print them up from my printer at home, the HP 8200 series or i take them to Jewel and have them printed up there depending on what size i want and how many i want. In fact in the next couple of days i need to take my Son out and get some new pictures of him to give to his grandparents and aunts and uncles.

~~~~ i still have a 35mm Nikon N4004s that i use as well. i need to find a new 35mm P&S because i mine got ruined many years ago when i let a friend use it and they dro
pped it accidentally. It really was not a huge deal as it was a cheap P&S and i am sure that i can find a new one when i am ready to look though it will probably be used as many places do not sell them anymore.

~~~~ In my dreams i would love to have all the lenses for both of my Nikon's so that i can change them out as the shot needs but right now i only have one for the 35mm and two for the digital. They work for what i can do with them right now but as i have said i want to learn to do mo
re and take different types of pictures.

0 comments: