Thursday, September 10, 2009

~~~~ i have been trying to work on my poetry and write some new poems lately but i have been unable to even think of anything to write. i really hate when i get writers block. It just seems that i cannot keep an idea in my head long enough to write about it. And as far as my short stories go forget about it i have not been able to write one of those in months and have not been able to finish one in years.

~~~~ i just wish that i could
pick up my pens and write again. i really miss it. And yes there is a difference in typing a blog and writing my poetry or short stories. Though i have been working on my poetry and getting all organized and putting a handwritten copy of each of my new poems into books that i am going to give as gifts to some of my closer friends. The books that i am using to put these handwritten copies of my poems in are just very nice journals that have blank lined pages. i am almost done with my first one of those though it is not full and will not be completely done until it is filled with my poems on every page. What i am going to do is give it to my friend and have my friend give it back to me at the end of every year so that i can add the new poems that were written that year and give it back to them.

~~~~ i did something like this when i was in high school. i had a very close friend that really helped me out a lot and really encouraged me to grow and love myself so every year for Christmas he would get a pronged folder with neatly handwritten copies of all of my poems for that year on
notebook paper. i just recently thought of using the journals to keep them all together and be and actual book of my poetry. (i wonder if this friend still has those folders. i will have to ask him sometime.)

~~~~ i just really wish that my Muse had not r
un away from me again and that i could write more poetry. i know i will be able to again in time but i am being impatient and want it now.

0 comments: